जो हिंदुस्तान का भविष्य है, वही मुसलमानों का भविष्य है: आरिफ़ मोहम्मद ख़ान
Here are some ‘s Quotes from America –
1) A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.
2) Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride your back unless it’s bent.
2a) I submit to you that if a man hasn’t discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.
3) A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on the installment plan.
4) Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better.
5) An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.
6) An individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for the law.
7) Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
7a) Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.
8) He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.
9) History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
10) Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable.. . Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
11) Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.